November 3, 2008

This One's For You, Kim

Alrighty then, I guess I got tagged. Thanks a lot Kim! I'm not sure what that means, but I will answer the questions and see where we end up.

Here are the Crazy Eights with answers in no particular order.

Favorite T.V. Shows

1. Sienfield (re-runs of course)
2. CSI Las Vegas (Only because I don't live there anymore)
3. Modern Marvels
4. Biggest Loser
5. Everybody Loves Raymond (more re-runs here)
6. American Idol
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Anything on HGTV.

Things I Did Yesterday

1. Got Up
2. Went to church
3. Conducted ward choir practice and made a fool of myself as always
4. Made delicious pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting
5. Attended my YW PPI
6. Checked my email
7. Ironed Jake's white shirt with lots and lots of starch
8. Went to bed

My Favorite Restaurants

1. Baja Fresh
2. OUTBACK
3. Brick Oven (located in Provo, Utah)
4. Panda Express
5. In-N-Out
6. Claim Jumper
7. Anything Pizza
8. The Slanted Porch (sandwich shop in Fallon)

Things On My Wish List

I have most things on my wish list...I guess I'm lucky. But here are a few that I have yet to obtain.

1. No 80's wall paper in my house.
2. A 4 door Jeep Rubicon....ahhh...I think I am in love.
3. A yard with NO weeds...or at least a yard with a lot less weeds than what is out there now.
4. Retirement someday.
5. Skinnyness (Is that a word?)
6. All the diet coke I can drink.
7. I wish sometimes that I could dye my hair bright punk pink....I think I wouldn't be comfortable at church though. Jake is just too conservative!
8. Lots of people to show up at my funeral. I always wonder who would take the time to come...(Just kidding I know ALL of you would.)

Things I Love About Fall

1. The colors
2. Pumpkin patches and corn mazes
3. Yummy pumpkin cookies
4. Sweaters (I just don't have enough of them, in fact, I hardly have any, but I still love them)
5. Coudy days (there are never enough of these too!)
6. Apple Hill, CA
7. Garden mumms
8. Thanksgiving

People I Tag

1. Umm...I'm at a loss.
2. Still at a loss..
3. Loss...
4. I think I'm done because I'm not sure who to tag.
5. Is anyone out there?
6. Anyone?
7. No answer.
8. Loss..I guess this means I have bad luck for a few years or something?

Hope you like it Kim. It was all for you.

1 comment:

The Cecil Clan said...

I loved it! Thanks for appeasing me!