This is the time of year I start to go through withdrawals. Here is a list of what I'm missing these days.
1. Warm weather: I don't really love freezing temperatures with bright sunny skies. I say if it's going to be cold, fine! But I don't want the sun shining. At least be cloudy or something. If the sun is going to shine then it should be warm. I'm ready to wear flip-flops.
2. Green grass: Drab nature is so blah. Nevada already struggles being green but winter is the worst! I can't wait for green leaves and lawn.
3. Free schedule: When school lets out for the summer it always feels like a relief. It is nice to be able to get up when we want, go to bed when we want, play with friends any evening of the week, etc.
4. Vacations: I really like to get away and play.
5. Utah: Of course I don't really want to go there right now because of all the storms and snow and such, but I love all the family that lives there. Sometimes I like to go home and get my "bucket" filled and be near the beautiful mountains.
6. These guys:
I think it has been way too long since I have been around my Grandma (Grammy) and Grandpa (Papa). Life has prevented me from visiting them. Hopefully soon. I love this picture. It captures them perfectly.
1. upcoming vacations
2. warm coats
3. grandmas and grandpas